Saturday, June 14, 2008

Second Try


This is the next picture that I tried. But this time things went a little differently. The class was over when i started this picture, so i had no guidence at all on it. I realized that i really missed having the company when i was working on it of the other woman that were working on their own at the same time. This one also went a lot faster too. I finished this one within a week (which doesn't sound that fast, but compared to the other one it is like a lip flapping roller coaster to a snail stuck on a lolly pop).

2 comments:

andrea said...

Are you freaking kidding me!? You are so good at that! I love that picture, you must do one of my kids :) I'll have to see if I can learn while I'm out there, it looks pretty hard though. What do you think Erik?

Erik and Amanda said...

It actually isn't really that hard at all! I was so worried about the charcoal smearing and getting every where and just being awful, but it doesn't really when you use the pencils. I can definitally teach you, it is really quite fun! I like it better than pencil drawing!