Saturday, January 16, 2010

Diaper Cake

My sister is having a girl at the end of February, so we are having her baby shower next Saturday. I have heard of diaper cakes before and apparently they are all the rage. So I did a little research via youtube and a miscellaneous of websites to find out exactly how to make one. Isn't it so wonderful that they give a few simple instructions and poof magically appears the finished product that looks flawless. What they don't show you is that this is really a two person job, and even then it can get a bit sketchy. Luckily I had my brother there to help construct the cake. And after a few failed attempts we finally got it right.



We choose to do the flat swirled look. It just looks so much better than the other one in my opinion. And daisy's are such a friendly flower, who could resist?


No comments: