Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And We're Back!!!

As some of you may know, I stopped working with Erik this summer to focus on my internship. So I had been tossing and turning each night over what should be done about the blog. This was not just my blog, but mine and Eriks, so it did not feel right to go on without him, hence my lack of posts lately. But now we are back! I have started working with Erik again so our blog is thus revived! In this resurrection of sorts, we are going to revamp our whole blog. Erik wants to put new music on there, and possibly new wall paper if it strikes our fancy. I think that every good blog post should have pictures since we live in a optically stimulating world, but I have nothing in particular to post, which is a problem. We had made paula deen's fantastic oatmeal cookies, but it remains undocumented. So As a solution, I am going to give you all a sneak peek of what is to come. I have started up my charcoal class again and this is the picture that I am going to do. Hope you enjoy!


We look forward to many amore posts!

No comments: