Thursday, July 31, 2008

What is This World Coming To?!

Oh Yes what is this world coming to when our very food begins to show us the trend out humanity?! I found this revelation in the form of a hot dog. I was making Erik one of his favorite meals, a hot dog. I cooked it, got a bun out, everything was going as it had many times before, and then I saw it, the hot dog. When i put it in the bun, the hot dog looked like it was in an over sized coffin. How did this happen?! Isn't the purpose of a hot dog bun to be just the right size to hold the hot dog so that we can get rid of those blasted utensils? Who wants to bite into a hot dog and find only ketchup, mustard, and bun?





For Erik, he eats his hotdogs a little differently than the general public. He thinks that the more ketchup the better. If you lose sight of the actual hotdog underneath the mounds of ketchup you almost have enough.



As you can see, he is very pleased with the ketchup to hotdog ratio this time. Thank goodness for him he doesn't actually eat all of the hotdog bun or else he might also taste of the bitter dissapointment of a hotdog drowning in bun.


It is equally awful when you come across the exact opposite problem, there not being enough. This is my poor over worked closet. I even have one of those closet organizers that promise to quadroople the storing space. As you can see that either that was a blantent lie, or my room is shrinking.


Yes there is not enough storage space in my room that i must go to extrodinary lengths to make everything fit.


As you can see, my room has actually literally shrunk! The mirror is even lower than it used to be, my whole body won't even fit in it anymore. If any of you know any room growing products, I am very interested!



3 comments:

erin k said...

That is the saddest little hot dog I've ever seen!

I don't know of any room growing products, but maybe I'll start experimenting in that arena.

andrea said...

I love that song "Sampson" on your playlist. I hadn't heard that Regina song yet :) I wonder what it is about, other than the obvious....hmmm.

Camille said...

Everything shrinks, amanda. Life is sad that way. I will never have another favourite pair of jeans in my life.